A Magnificent & Spacious 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom New Construction Condo in the Heart of Mission Beach! In addition to being built on a brand new exterior foundation, the interiors of each unit will feature high-quality stainless-steel appliances with a modernized kitchen and dining area; state-of-the-art smart entertainment technology throughout the condo (Samsung smart TV's are mounted in each room); and of course, all the extra amenities you could want in a Mission Beach vacation rental!
The spaceLIVING AREAS: This clean and comfortable 1,100 square foot, two-bedroom condo is located on the second floor of the building and just steps from Mission Beach, shops, restaurants, Belmont Park & Beach House. The unit opens up in the front court-facing end with sliding glass doors, and has automatic blinds that completely black-out the room for privacy. Double-pane windows were installed to keep the noise from the nearby Amusement Park to a minimum. This beautiful, brand new two-bedroom 2 bathroom rental has an open feel and is big enough for your whole family to enjoy. If you have a group larger than 9, book the downstairs 2 bedroom suite (sleeps 9) or the upstairs one-bedroom penthouse (sleeps 5).
KITCHEN & DINING: The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, utensils, and appliances to make you feel right at home when you're cooking. There is a full kitchen that includes an oven, dishwasher, microwave, nutribullet, coffee-maker, and full-size fridge. Essential dishware, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans. A few basic pantry items such as salt and pepper are provided.
BEDROOMS & BATHS: There is one bedroom with a queen size bed. The main living room has a large leather couch that pulls out to a queen, and a futon that pulls out to a twin. The unit sleeps 9 comfortably. There is a full bathroom attached to the master bedroom. The bedroom has a built-in closet with plenty of room to hang clothes, in addition to a full dresser in the bedroom. In addition, a 55" TV is hanging above the closet in the bedroom.
OUTDOOR AREAS: There is a shared common area in the bottom floor patio where there will be more amenities to come!. You can head around the corner and be right in the middle of the action; Ride the Roller Coaster .or rent a bike and go cruise the boardwalk. What makes this place so great is how close it is to EVERYTHING in Mission Beach.
EXTRA AMENITIES & DETAILS: The condo has 3 Smart TVs (one in each room) equipped with expanded cable package, and also features streaming apps such as Netflix. Hulu plus, Apple TV, Prime Video and Samsung TV Plus. WiFi is also available. Linens and towels are provided for your stay and there are extras in the bedroom closet. A stacked washer and dryer is also inside the unit in the hallway, giving you all the basic comforts you would have at your own home!
PARKING: A 3 spot car-port is located behind the building in the alley directly behind Sandbar, the restaurant closest to the property. If you have 2 cars, street parking is available - yet sometimes hard to find, but there is also a free overnight parking lot ~¼ mile away (See a parking map of the area in the photos above). Make sure you read all parking signs, as the main lot at Belmont park tows every night at 3am!
THE LOCATION: Mission Beach is the center of fun and activity out of all the San Diego beach communities. The boardwalk and beach are less than 100 steps away and is always bustling in the summertime. Belmont Park is an amusement park that features the Giant Dipper wooden roller coaster, mini-golf, a zip line, rock climbing wall, ropes course, arcade and more - all located right around the corner!
UNIQUE BENEFITS: This condo has an amazing roof deck with an ocean view and a full outdoor grill area for you to enjoy. The interior of the condo is brand new with quartz countertops, wood floors, a large L-shaped genuine leather couch and a bar stools for sitting at the kitchen table top. There is also an outdoor dining area and has a great view of the boardwalk and beach. Air conditioning and heating were also installed to keep you comfortable when the door is closed; otherwise, you can enjoy the ocean breeze with the sliding glass doors open!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR RENTALS: Rent Mission Beach is a leading full-service vacation rental management company. We guarantee each listing is unique, and all information updated regularly and is 100% accurate. Immediately after confirming your reservation, our staff will be ready to provide helpful communications regarding your upcoming stay with us in a timely manner. Upon arrival, you will be given easy access to information to get into your rental. It will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. Expect to have everything you would get if staying in a 5-star hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Please contact us if there is anything we're able to provide you with before, during or after your stay - our friendly and knowledgeable concierge staff will be readily available during your entire stay!
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Cable TV
- Private entrance
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Coffee maker
- Keurig coffee machine
- Trash compactor
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking basics
- Barbecue utensils
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Cleaning before checkout
- Room-darkening shades
- Window guards
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
- TV's in every room with full cable packages and streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video).
- Closets in bedrooms with hangers, iron and ironing board, shelves for clothes. Extra dresser if needed.
- Rooftop deck with awesome panoramic views]. This area is shared between all 3 units in the building. If used, please clean up after yourself.
- Air conditioning and heating in each unit.
- Bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Open living room, dining area and kitchen. Pull out couch in living room with queen sized mattress. Futon folds out to a twin.
- Outdoor grill provided on roof deck. Guests responsible for cleaning the grill of food messes after each use (Or else the seagulls will come!). Outdoor furniture, fire pit and lighting for evening gatherings.
- Great place for family vacations and special events such as small birthdays and bachellorette celebrations.
- Concierge services include a Beach Day package and Bonfire Party package - set up & clean up included! Call 619-800-1820 for more information and prices.
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
- No smoking, parties, or events of any kind. Evidence of such will result in penalties.
- Max Occupancy is limited to number of persons stated in listing (No more than said number of guests inside the unit, or on any patios, roof decks, at any given time).
- Self check-in: Anytime after 3PM and check-out by 10AM
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Cleaning & Linen Service Policy:
Other Things To Note
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY:
*STRICT QUIET HOURS start at 9PM on weekdays and 10pm on weekends.
*PLEASE CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AND BALCONY GLASS DOORS THROUGHOUT THE CONDO if you are playing music or talking loudly, and walk outside to assess your noise level. Turn down all music after 10pm.
*NOISE COMPLAINT FINE OF $500-$1500: Any formal noise complaint issued by neighbors or City Officers will result in a $500-$15000 fine deducted from the security deposit. Police have the right to fine EACH guests an additional amount up to $1,000 for first time noise complaints. Noise travels far at night.
**There will be no warnings (consider reading this your first warning).
- 1-Strike policy applies for noise violations. You MUST abide by all items listed in the Rental Agreement. 1st offense is the forfeit of $500 of your security deposit.
- Second offense will be an additional $500, the police will be contacted and a complaint will be filed, and you will be asked to leave for violating the terms of the Agreement.
- If you refuse to leave and do not vacate the property, or have more than 2 violations issued, we will issue a 3rd $500 fine for a total of $1,500 and the police will be called to arrive at the house. Before they arrive, it would be wise to vacate the premises. In this case, property managers reserve the right to remove your personal items from the property until the police arrive.
* THERE IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE CLEANING FEE FOR EVERY STAY - THIS IS PAID IN ADVANCE TO A PROFESSIONAL 3RD PARTY CLEANING SERVICE (THERE IS NO ROOM TO HAGGLE THE CLEANING FEE).
** WE USE DYNAMIC PRICING SOFTWARE: THIS MEANS THE SET RATE FOR ANY GIVEN NIGHT IS ALREADY EITHER LOWERED OR RAISED FROM STANDARD FOR LAST-MINUTE STAY DEALS, LENGTH OF TRIP DISCOUNTS & HOLIDAYS/PEAK SEASONAL PRICES. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ABSOLUTELY NO HAGGLING OVER THE PLATFORM OR WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT THE PROPERTY OVER NIGHTLY RATES. IF THERE IS A PROMOTION AVAILABLE, IT WILL BE LISTED AS SUCH.
Area - Island Court; Mission Beach, San Diego, CA
|Golf Course||5 miles|